Wholesale Sales Information

GirlPROPS sells Wholesale to legitimate retailers only.

To qualify as a Wholesale customer, you must provide us with copies of government-issued documents that show you are licensed to do business.

If your business is within The United States, and your state or locality collects sales and use tax, we need a copy of your resale permit. If your state or locality does not collect sales tax, or if you are located outside of the U.S., we will need other documentation to certify that you are a legitimate retailer.

We do NOT sell wholesale to the general public.

If you are a legitimate retailer, and would like to inquire further, please contact us using the form below.

Your Name

Your Email Address

Your Phone Number

Your Message

Please set up your SPAM filters to receive email from customerservice@girlprops.com, to help ensure our reply reaches you.